Commercial Real Estate in New Orleans, LA
Buying a commercial property is an exciting time in a business owner’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your business’ new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the property that best suits you and your business. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
How I Can Help
Before you start looking
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire property buying process, from finding properties to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new property and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Commercial Property:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what geographic location best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new business to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.